The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at Leicester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hali🤧

have they replied? because i also did not get an email from them

no not yet. just an automatic reply saying they’ll get back to be in the next 3 days.
Reply 21
Original post by hali🤧
okk good that makes me a bit less worried, i’ve applied to aston, UEA, Keele and UOB, i’ve heard back from the first three already. where did u apply to?
I've applied to Aston, Keele, Lincoln and Liverpool. I've got 2 offers and 3 interviews coming up including Leicester
Reply 22
Yep I did, I'm not sure how to prepare for the group part tbh. Ig just try not to interrupt anyone else and build on other people's answers. I'm practicing situational questions and just normal ones like why pharmacy and why this uni and stuff for the other parts
Reply 23
Original post by hali🤧

have they replied? because i also did not get an email from them

they replied yesterday saying they did receive it but haven’t made a decision yet as they’re going in order of application date.
whats everyone’s grades they applied with?
Original post by KatieAnne2005
whats everyone’s grades they applied with?
I applied with AAB (in order: maths, compsci, chemistry)
Reply 26
Original post by Zonnebloem
I applied with AAB (in order: maths, compsci, chemistry)
have u got an interview with leicester?
Original post by hali🤧
have u got an interview with leicester?
Yes I do, you? ( I don’t know if you’ve said so already)
How prepared do you all feel for the interview tomorrow?
All the best to everyone doing the interview!!
Reply 30
All the best to everyone doing the interview!!
Heyy how did it go for you?
Original post by AnnBinu
Heyy how did it go for you?
Hi! The interview went better than expected honestly and everyone was so nice and welcoming. It felt like they really wanted to know you and what you thought. The group activity I felt was actually such a nice discussion with everyone and I liked how we all branched onto other people’s ideas and points.
What about you? What did you think?

Edit: into —> onto
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 32
Hi! The interview went better than expected honestly and everyone was so nice and welcoming. It felt like they really wanted to know you and what you thought. The group activity I felt was actually such a nice discussion with everyone and I liked how we all branched onto other people’s ideas and points.

Yeah they were really nice and genuinely seemed to want you to succeed. I'm not sure if I did good enough to get an offer though, especially because I think they're only accepting like 40 students or something. Which other unis have you applied to?
did anyone after their interview get told how long itd take to hear back?
Reply 34
did anyone after their interview get told how long itd take to hear back?
They said they'd get back in the next few weeks I think.
Reply 35
Original post by AnnBinu
Yeah they were really nice and genuinely seemed to want you to succeed. I'm not sure if I did good enough to get an offer though, especially because I think they're only accepting like 40 students or something. Which other unis have you applied to?
Only 40😭😭😭
Original post by S_340
They said they'd get back in the next few weeks I think.
what did you apply with to get an interview?
Reply 37
what did you apply with to get an interview?
I applied with AAA.
Have you had your interview yet?

Hi, how long was the actual interview? Have mine in a few days, feel like I’m gonna be so nervous :frown: Do you have any tips on the types of questions they give?
Original post by AnnBinu
Oh my gosh! Only 40!! Not what I was thinking at all.
Well I think I did alright however I am worried about my situational judgement test as I think about it. Hopefully they liked me enough to offer a space…I don’t know. But I do feel like they were interested in what we were saying.
I applied to Aston, UoB, DMU, Leicester and Bath. (haven’t got offers only interviews as I applied a bit later then usual candidates for pharmacy).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending