Original post by AnnBinu
Not yet :frown:
Was it through email?

Me neither :frown:
Original post by AnnBinu
Not yet :frown:
Was it through email?

Hopefully you’ll hear from them soon!
I got a notification from UCAS I don’t know if they do a separate email though.
Original post by S_340
Omg congrats🥳🥳🥳

Thank you so much!!
Hopefully you get to hear from them soon :smile:!!
Original post by KatieAnne2005
my offer was the same, i got mine a few days ago now

Congratulations 🎉🎉!!!
Reply 64
Original post by Zonnebloem
Thank you so much!!
Hopefully you get to hear from them soon :smile:!!

Got an offer from them today 🥳
Reply 65
Got an offer today! I need ABB.
Anyone else today as well?

Congratulations!!!
Reply 66
Original post by S_340

Congratulations🎉!!
Reply 67
Original post by AnnBinu
Congratulations🎉!!

Thank you so muchh, hopefully you get your offer soon!!
Original post by S_340

Yay!! Congratulations 🙌 🥳
Original post by AnnBinu
Congratulations!!!

Thank you!! Yh, hopefully you hear from them soon!
It is the holidays now so just wait until after to hear back from them :smile:)
Reply 70
Thank you!! Yh, hopefully you hear from them soon!
It is the holidays now so just wait until after to hear back from them :smile:)

Thank you!! I got an offer from them today 🥳
Has anyone received anything about offer holder days and are any of you firming Leicester?
Reply 71
Original post by AnnBinu
Has anyone received anything about offer holder days and are any of you firming Leicester?

Congratsss🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Reply 72
Original post by AnnBinu

Daughter said offer holder day is in May, she is probably going. She has one more interview next week, and has 4 other offers she is still deciding, might be her insurance, due to lower grade entry requirement than some other unis applied for.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by AnnBinu

Yayy!! Congratulations!! Well done ✨✨

I’m not sure if I’ll firm yet since I still have two decisions that I’m waiting for. One of them that I’m waiting for is the one I want to pick alongside Leicester. You?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 74
Original post by AnnBinu

I think I will be firming leicester what about you?
Reply 75
Yayy!! Congratulations!! Well done ✨✨
I’m not sure if I’ll firm yet since I still have two decisions that I’m waiting for. One of them that I’m waiting for is the one I want to pick alongside Leicester. You?

Idk I'm still deciding between Keele, Lincoln and Leicester. I'm gonna go to the open days for Lincoln and Leicester and then see. Which other unis are you considering?
Reply 76
Original post by S_340
I think I will be firming leicester what about you?

I'm pretty torn tbh, because it's a new course and I'm not sure what the teaching will be like and things like that. What makes you want to firm Leicester?
Reply 77
Is anybody concerned about 12 week placements, email states can be anywhere in the Midlands so could get a placement over 2 hours away or further, so would have to find somewhere else to stay whilst on placements, at additional costs. This is the main issue that my daughter is worried/ not sure about. Also if doing 12 week placements, that would mean less time to learn all the coursework. Quite a few plus and minus - placements great experience but could be a lot of upheaval depending where you are put, downside less time to learn all uni course work. She is still deciding. What does anyone else think/ opinions please
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 78
Original post by SamW148
Is anybody concerned about 12 week placements, email states can be anywhere in the Midlands so could get a placement over 2 hours away or further, so would have to find somewhere else to stay whilst on placements, at additional costs. This is the main issue that my daughter is worried/ not sure about. Also if doing 12 week placements, that would mean less time to learn all the coursework. Quite a few plus and minus - placements great expierience, but could be a lot of upheaval depending where you are put, downside less time to learn all uni course work. She is still deciding. What does anyone else think/ opinions please

I think you are able to change placements if they are too far away and I'm sure the university would be quite flexible especially as this is the first year of running the course. In terms of the placements obviously it would be less time to learn the course however I think it gives you that work experience that employers would value so may be something to consider.
Reply 79
Original post by S_340
I think you are able to change placements if they are too far away and I'm sure the university would be quite flexible especially as this is the first year of running the course. In terms of the placements obviously it would be less time to learn the course however I think it gives you that work experience that employers would value so may be something to consider.

I live in the midlands so I was hoping I could just get some placements in Leicester and put down my home address too so I can stay at home and do placements near here but that's one of the questions I'm gonna ask on the offer holder day. I asked about the placements at the end of my interview and they said with the introduction of pharmacists being able to prescribe, all unis will be increasing placements and that it's a vital part for the pharmacy course. A lot of unis tend to have actors posing as patients and a lot of practice sessions to simulate the real thing anyway as part of teaching so having extra placements and doing the real thing is probably better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending