The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haz313
its called fashion:tongue:
No, it's called homosexuality.
Looks rather poncy IMHO. Blokes who wear scarves indoors without coats are the worst!
Reply 22
Scarves = fail
Mithra
I have no idea what scarves this thread is referring to :p:.

I have a thick/woolen scarf that's got brightly coloured stripes along it, is that feminine? :smile:

All scarf's are feminine! you should man up and deal the cold with masculinity!

/Alpha Male

I need some new scarfs, i only have one, i need more of a variety.
Well I take the view if someone feels comfortable to wear it, once it's reasonable and not against the law or something along them lines then they shoud be allowed to do what they want.

I never realised homosexuality had anything to do with what scarf someone wore :s-smilie:
I agree with that. A Man shouldn't wear a scarf imo
Reply 26
I haven't noticed. God, I'm so unfashionable! :frown:
I agree with OP. "Men"? Yeah right!

England already missed out on qualification for Euro 2008 because of it. I won't be surprised if they miss out on World Cup 2010 because too many men are busy with their skinny jeans, femine scarves, and make up. :no:
Scarves in summer = :teeth:
Reply 29
I just have a plain, black, woolen scarf. I must be dull.
King of my Castle
it's called homosexuality i think.

fricking homophobic swine. :mad:
Reply 31
nolongerhearthemusic
I like it :smile: more men are wearing makeup and 'feminine' clothing. Breaking down gender boundaries is good.

They are called Transvestites.

Will we soon see women keeping a stubble because it's fashion?
Reply 32
King of my Castle
it's called homosexuality i think.

no it aint, thats stupid, how can you relate clothing to sexuality, its two completely separate parallels,
ok, if you walk around with a man thong, or wear make up, understandable, but i think so many macho men, just are so insecure that they feel uncomfortable seeing other people express personality,
if what you say is true, that would make pharrell a gayboy, but obviously not, he has the finest women chasing him, global superstar

These ridiculous things? I can't stick 'em.

At the moment I wear a lovely scarf I got from Debenhams by Rocha.John Rocha and one which I bought from H&M for £3 in the summer which is alot longer. I wear the Rocha one around my neck and if I wear the H&M one I wear it just draped over.

Reply 34
yeah its so so so gay
Reply 35
Mastermind`
I agree with OP. "Men"? Yeah right!

England already missed out on qualification for Euro 2008 because of it. I won't be surprised if they miss out on World Cup 2010 because too many men are busy with their skinny jeans, femine scarves, and make up. :no:

and nothing to do with the crappy managers, stevee mclaren, steve mclaren, steve mclaren,
put the blame on selectors idiot
Reply 36
Whats with people wearing 'Terror Scarves'?
I've not noticed it around North Wales lol

I don't tend to get cold, so I don't wear gloves, scarf, big coat etc... but if I did wear a scarf, it wouldn't be a frilly one!!
madmofo
and nothing to do with the crappy managers, stevee mclaren, steve mclaren, steve mclaren,
put the blame on selectors idiot

Well if the players themselves are too busy wearing make up (Steven Gerrard), plucking their eye brows (Beckham), wearing femine scarves (probably Lampard) how do you expect the team to fulfill their potential on the pitch?

Plus if the supporters are too busy doing the same, there's less people cheering the team on/caring that much about the team so the players aren't as motivated. Oh I could go on but it'd take forever. Multiplier effect. :yep:
Reply 39
Norfolkadam

These ridiculous things? I can't stick 'em.

At the moment I wear a lovely scarf I got from Debenhams by Rocha.John Rocha and one which I bought from H&M for £3 in the summer which is alot longer. I wear the Rocha one around my neck and if I wear the H&M one I wear it just draped over.

I like your scarf lot. :smile:

Latest