The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Mst in English (all streams)

Scroll to see replies

I've been offered a George Oakes studentship - college-level funding will come first before the Clarendon funding. However, you don't need to fill out the financial declaration as soon as you accept the college offer, do you?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #24
Has anyone who recieved an offer heard anything about funding / scholarships yet? I’ve recieved a college offer from Brasenose but don’t want to accept and fill out the financial declaration form until I’m sure I won’t have the funding…
My post above was meant to be a reply to this
Ok
Turning down my Mst Offer for 1900-present today so someone should have an offer in my place :smile:
Ok
Original post by KaryosSymra
I've been offered a George Oakes studentship - college-level funding will come first before the Clarendon funding. However, you don't need to fill out the financial declaration as soon as you accept the college offer, do you?
No but my college has limited accommodation so I want to get it sorted ASAP to reserve a place :frown:(
Ok
Has anyone not heard about their college at all yet? Starting to worry!!
Btw I got rejected from Oxford but got into Cam and if anyone here was accepted into Comparative literature I'd love to know what your background and research is - I still am sad that I won't get to study critical translation 😢
Original post by Anonymous #12
Has anyone not heard about their college at all yet? Starting to worry!!

Which college did you put as your preference? I haven’t heard from college either. First choice was Balliol.
Original post by Anonymous #8
Which college did you put as your preference? I haven’t heard from college either. First choice was Balliol.
My first choice was Balliol too! Im on the 650-1550, which strand are you?

I’m on the 1830-1914 strand!

Btw I was just rejected by Balliol lol. Looks like it’s quite difficult to get in
Original post by Anonymous #8
Btw I was just rejected by Balliol lol. Looks like it’s quite difficult to get in
Lol I was also rejected. Epic! Excited to see where they stick us haha
Forgot to say here, but I got an offer from Lincoln about two weeks ago! No word of funding yet. I'm for the medieval strand.
Reply 375
Hey! I'm on the same strand and I got an offer from the Queen's College :smile:
Oh that’s Excelent choice
has anyone heard back re: funding? I see someone on reddit for an English Mst got Clarendon!
Are we allowed to ask for feedback if our application was unsuccessful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending