The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Awaiting ICE/PAO approval for a Cambridge MSt

I have been waiting for several weeks after a very nice and thorough assessment experience. I am very keen to have the decision finalized and wonder how long I'll have to wait. I was told that a recommendation has been made some 6-7 weeks ago. I don't want to bother the team again so here I am bothering this board. I hope it's not a problem I'm just a tad anxious as this would present dramatic and sound opportunities to learn and grow.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by guru.law
I have been waiting for several weeks after a very nice and thorough assessment experience. I am very keen to have the decision finalized and wonder how long I'll have to wait. I was told that a recommendation has been made some 6-7 weeks ago. I don't want to bother the team again so here I am bothering this board. I hope it's not a problem I'm just a tad anxious as this would present dramatic and sound opportunities to learn and grow.

I'm in the same boat, I've been waiting for non-standard approval and have been assured it's just a formality but was under the impression it would have taken a few weeks, not months. Don't feel I can celebrate until I get a formal offer so the waiting is almost unbearable.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
I'm currently in the same boat, did it end up working out for you guys?
Yes, it worked out very well for me and I am currently studying for an MSt at Cambridge. It did take months to get 'official' approval through because I was a non-standard applicant. It was almost August I think until I received it! I had been told by my course leaders it would be on its way in July, but I felt very anxious until I had the official Admissions letter. Good luck with yours, I hope it all works out for you.
Reply 4
Amazing! Thank you for letting me know. I shall keep waiting patiently. What do you mean by your application was a non-standard application? What Mst did you apply for btw?
Original post by 1210rcj
Amazing! Thank you for letting me know. I shall keep waiting patiently. What do you mean by your application was a non-standard application? What Mst did you apply for btw?
Hey, how is your wait going? I'm in a similar position
Reply 6
Original post by SteamyAppliance
Hey, how is your wait going? I'm in a similar position

Everything worked out in the end! I really think if you made it to this stage you have nothing to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending