The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Mst in English (all streams)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JJSJ26
Sent a response but for some reason it didn't upload. But haven't heard anything. I don't know of anyone except one person on the main thread who has been given an offer in English.

Hey! Yeah I applied to the 650 strand and got an offer on the 15th. (My button had disappeared on the morning of the 13th).
The way they're rolling out offers seems very strange, as I haven't heard from anyone else on that strand or on the MPhil...
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 41
Original post by olks
Hey! Yeah I applied to the 650 strand and got an offer on the 15th. (My button had disappeared on the morning of the 13th).
The way they're rolling out offers seems very strange, as I haven't heard from anyone else on that strand or on the MPhil...

Thanks for confirming and congrats! 🙂

I know a few people who had their button disappear on Friday so I am hoping for a response maybe today or tomorrow but its all just unclear.
Original post by JJSJ26
Thanks for confirming and congrats! 🙂

I know a few people who had their button disappear on Friday so I am hoping for a response maybe today or tomorrow but its all just unclear.

I also applied for MSt 650-1550 but haven't heard anything yet? What is this button?
Reply 43
Applicant for 1550-1700 and applied January 4th - button there.

A friend of mine applied for 650 strand same day as me and their button disappeared Friday 🙂
Have any of the Friday button crew heard anything today?
Reply 45
Original post by Betsy Trotwood
Have any of the Friday button crew heard anything today?

Not in the crew but when did you apply?
Just got an offer for 1700-1830 so looks like there's some movement on offers - good luck all!
Reply 47
Original post by swinging-sunset
Just got an offer for 1700-1830 so looks like there's some movement on offers - good luck all!

Congratulations!!
Original post by Illena
Congratulations!!

Thank you! No word on college or funding yet. Very best of luck to all still waiting!
Reply 49

Congratulations!
Reply 50

Congrats!! Taking this chance to ask if anyone from 1830-1914 had their button disappear already? I feel like we’re the only strand with buttons intact lol
Original post by jjjn2
Congrats!! Taking this chance to ask if anyone from 1830-1914 had their button disappear already? I feel like we’re the only strand with buttons intact lol

Thank you! Good luck!
Original post by Illena
Not in the crew but when did you apply?

I think on the 30th December. The waiting is killing meee
Any other medieval English applicants here?
My button for 1700-1830 is still there so I’m pretty sure I’m getting a rejection which is disappointing! Highly unlikely that they’re sending out offers and haven’t made decisions on all applications
Original post by coffee-oat-milk
My button for 1700-1830 is still there so I’m pretty sure I’m getting a rejection which is disappointing! Highly unlikely that they’re sending out offers and haven’t made decisions on all applications

Hello to the only other 1700-1830 applicant I've seen! For what it's worth, it all seems a bit random so far, so don't give up hope yet, especially as the timeframe is 8-10 weeks from the deadline. Best of luck to you!
Reply 56

Why are you sure that means you’ll be rejected?

They likely just haven’t made a decision either way which I’d say means you are very much in the running!
Reply 57

The different strands are going at very different paces so I think you're totally fine! Hang in there, my button's still there too so I get how frustrating it is
Reply 58
Original post by rosieseymourx
Any other medieval English applicants here?

Hey! I applied to the 650 strand as well! Have you heard back yet? :smile:
Original post by olks

Hey! I applied to the 650 strand as well! Have you heard back yet? :smile:

Not yet! Still waiting - button has disappeared though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending