University of Oxford
Oxford

Mst in English (all streams)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jk_44
🙌🏻

What’s your transcript like?

I'm in my final semester so don't have my dissertation mark but on track for a first, mostly firsts throughout my degree and did a semester abroad. What about you?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #5
Congrats! did you have the button disappear?

Yeah it disappeared on Friday, and it looks like all of us who had the button go then have heard back? So based on when offers for other courses have rolled in it's about a three working day wait
Reply 82
Original post by Illena
I'm in my final semester so don't have my dissertation mark but on track for a first, mostly firsts throughout my degree and did a semester abroad. What about you?

That gives you a great chance.
Mostly firsts. 75 and above in all early modern modules!
Reply 83
Original post by jk_44
That gives you a great chance.
Mostly firsts. 75 and above in all early modern modules!

Oh lucky you had multiple! I only got to do one ☹️ Hoping other experience will help make up for it
Reply 84
Anyone know of any rejections for English yet or is it all offers so far?
Reply 85
Original post by rosieseymourx
Just received an offer for 650-1550! Best of luck to everyone 🙏

Congratulations!! I'm super happy for you! Guess we'll be meeting in October then! :smile:
Have you heard anything about funding or colleges?
I've been allocated to a college. I'm waiting to hear back from both Oxford and Cambridge about funding. Do people think it would be worth accepting my Oxford offer now (so I can get started on applying for accommodation), and withdraw at a later date if needed? Best of luck to anyone still waiting!
Original post by olks

Congratulations!! I'm super happy for you! Guess we'll be meeting in October then! :smile:
Have you heard anything about funding or colleges?

Yes 🙌 Not yet! But understandable as I only heard back this afternoon haha - how about you?
Reply 88
Original post by rosieseymourx
Yes 🙌 Not yet! But understandable as I only heard back this afternoon haha - how about you?

Nothing about funding yet! They said they couldn't allocate me to my first college choice (which was Wadham) but that they'll let me know where I eventually get accepted hahah

What are your research interests? ^^
Reply 89
Congrats to everyone who got offers! @Enya Wills any update on your end about an offer?
Original post by olks

Nothing about funding yet! They said they couldn't allocate me to my first college choice (which was Wadham) but that they'll let me know where I eventually get accepted hahah

What are your research interests? ^^

Perceptions of disability (particularly neurodivergence) in medieval literature, and Devotional literature more generally! How about you :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by Betsy Trotwood
Yeah it disappeared on Friday, and it looks like all of us who had the button go then have heard back? So based on when offers for other courses have rolled in it's about a three working day wait

Congrats on the offer! 🙂 My button disappeared Friday and I haven’t gotten a response yet.

It seems like it might be a rejection at this point if the rest of the Friday crew got offers.
Fwiw I think button disappearance means 'Your application has been processed' so I wouldn't expect it disappearing to mean anything other than 'you'll hear soon'
Reply 93
Original post by KaryosSymra
Fwiw I think button disappearance means 'Your application has been processed' so I wouldn't expect it disappearing to mean anything other than 'you'll hear soon'

I would have thought that but given it likely means that a decision has been made my guess is that everyone whose decision was an offer was sent out today and they will hold out rejections at the end? Not sure I'm clearly getting very nervous lol
Has anyone heard from 1900-present? I've only seen the person on page 2 have the button disappear 😓
Original post by Enya Wills
Nothing yet…

Received my offer !!
Reply 96
Received my offer !!

Congratulations! 🙂 When did you receive your offer?
Thank you! And yesterday (20th) but I’m not sure exactly when as I’m in New Zealand atm so time zones are backwards - think afternoon probably.
Reply 98
Thank you! And yesterday (20th) but I’m not sure exactly when as I’m in New Zealand atm so time zones are backwards - think afternoon probably.

thank you! I'm in Australia so afternoon at yours is afternoon at mine 🙂
Ahh okay! I’ve been checking emails like mad - good luck I hope it all goes well. :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending