The Student Room Group

should I ask my crush out

I am 15, and there is this girl (14) who I've liked since the beginning of the summer of 2023, so quite a while. Nothing happened until we kissed at a party, it was a bit weird after than and she ignored me for about a week, but now we have gone back to being friends. I really like her, and I want to date her, I just don't know if she likes me back, so I have no idea what to do.

for context, she kissed me first, but we were both a bit tipsy.

any advice
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am 15, and there is this girl (14) who I've liked since the beginning of the summer of 2023, so quite a while. Nothing happened until we kissed at a party, it was a bit weird after than and she ignored me for about a week, but now we have gone back to being friends. I really like her, and I want to date her, I just don't know if she likes me back, so I have no idea what to do.

any advice

tipsy?! wtf, as in drunk?
My advice: dont drink child?
You're child, why are you drinking??
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2

house party (another girls parents were downstairs and knew)
both of us had drunk a little (2 or 3 drinks) and I was alot more confident x

any advice

do it where's the harm in it?

yeah don't drink ( your 15) could do something you regret
im sending this to the police because youre underage drinking
Original post by Anonymous #2

any advice

Grow up it's the UK
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #5
im sending this to the police because youre underage drinking
I'm sorry but why? its legal (where I am) and I had parental consent and my guardian was in the house? calm
I'm sorry but why? its legal (where I am) and I had parental consent and my guardian was in the house? calm
he's american

any advice

Is you the fruity?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending