The Student Room Group

Help w/crush

Tryna ask my crush out! How should I do it while being cute? Gimme ideas ya'll! :smile:
Reply 1
Why do you need to be 'cute'? Just be yourself.

Don't be vague and say "Do you want to go for coffee sometime?" Give an activity and time, eg "Do you want to go for coffee at X on Saturday? They have a great selection of drinks and cakes."
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Why do you need to be 'cute'? Just be yourself.

Don't be vague and say "Do you want to go for coffee sometime?" Give an activity and time, eg "Do you want to go for coffee at X on Saturday? They have a great selection of drinks and cakes."
Okay! Thanks! I'm thinking of saying "hey Do you like me?" and then go from there.
Reply 3
Original post by r_ae113
Okay! Thanks! I'm thinking of saying "hey Do you like me?" and then go from there.
No, that's a terrible opener! What if he says "no" and just walks away? Talk to him normally to judge his reaction and get a hint of his personality, then see if you want to ask him out. I went out with a guy for 3 months and we never discussed if we liked each other; we got talking, dated and he's now my boyfriend.
Original post by r_ae113
agreeing with Surnia. That’s the worst opener you can say. Be casual, like they said, ask to go for a drink somewhere, and if they say no just be casual and say that’s okay no worries, maybe another time! and then you’ll know they aren’t interested.
Original post by r_ae113
Tryna ask my crush out! How should I do it while being cute? Gimme ideas ya'll! :smile:
are you already quite close with them? if you are, then i think you should go with the other replies and ask them to go out sometime!!
Reply 6
Original post by rafaelaaacortez
are you already quite close with them? if you are, then i think you should go with the other replies and ask them to go out sometime!!
I'm scared to talk to him so not really close.
Reply 7
Yeah...but I have social anxiety and I'm scared to talk to him. I don't want to ask him on a date or anything. I only have like 10 minutes to talk to him cause of classes. Should I just say "Hi ______! So how are you doing?" and go from there? Should I touch his arm causually or???? Help T_T
Original post by r_ae113
Yeah...but I have social anxiety and I'm scared to talk to him. I don't want to ask him on a date or anything. I only have like 10 minutes to talk to him cause of classes. Should I just say "Hi ______! So how are you doing?" and go from there? Should I touch his arm causually or???? Help T_T

hmmm i suppose if you aren’t super close then even a casual arm touch may be too much, but I think talking to him will defo help
Reply 9
Original post by rafaelaaacortez
hmmm i suppose if you aren’t super close then even a casual arm touch may be too much, but I think talking to him will defo help
Yeah, we're not close. But sometimes we walk together. He even gave me a Valentine one time. But I couldn't tell his expression.
Original post by r_ae113
Yeah, we're not close. But sometimes we walk together. He even gave me a Valentine one time. But I couldn't tell his expression.

I think you should try this out. It's casual yet flirtatious, and allows you to bail out if all goes wrong! LMK how it goes :-)
Reply 11
Okie!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending