The Student Room Group

I need help

i need help or advice i have two month until i am suppose to submit my NEA but it is barely completed. my analysis is done and some of my design but i have no where to start for my program and my idea is somewhat complex. my teacher isnt much of a help and the person i have that can help is being extremely slow with the progress . i am scared i wont be able to finish my project and eventually fail . what should i do ???
Original post by jiji13432
i need help or advice i have two month until i am suppose to submit my NEA but it is barely completed. my analysis is done and some of my design but i have no where to start for my program and my idea is somewhat complex. my teacher isnt much of a help and the person i have that can help is being extremely slow with the progress . i am scared i wont be able to finish my project and eventually fail . what should i do ???

Carefully look at your existing "somewhat complex" idea and remove anything you don't absolutely need. Strip it down to what you can achieve within the time available (without having to rely on either your teacher or "the person i have that can help").
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Carefully look at your existing "somewhat complex" idea and remove anything you don't absolutely need. Strip it down to what you can achieve within the time available (without having to rely on either your teacher or "the person i have that can help").
wont that affect my overall grade ?
Original post by jiji13432
wont that affect my overall grade ?

Potentially. But so will not finishing it because you were too ambitious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending