The Student Room Group

Uni cant see my IGCSEs?

"In addition, we note from your application that you have not included any qualifications taken prior to 2023. Please be advised, previous academic performance forms part of the selection process. I should be grateful, therefore, if you would forward a copy of your GCSE certificates to me showing all subjects studied and grades achieved."

I 100000% put my GCSEs results on my UCAS am I misunderstanding smt? this is for Queen's Belfast Law
Reply 1
Ask you school to check your UCAS application to see what was actually listed as 'achieved qualifications'.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Ask you school to check your UCAS application to see what was actually listed as 'achieved qualifications'.
I checked and so did my teacher everything is there. Im still gonna forward them my certificate but it's just really odd
Original post by spam44
I checked and so did my teacher everything is there. Im still gonna forward them my certificate but it's just really odd

Send them a screenshot of your iGCSEs on UCAS as well as the certificates
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Send them a screenshot of your iGCSEs on UCAS as well as the certificates
I just sent my certificates but I think they might've been referring to my PS? where I didnt talk about my gcse s at all
Original post by spam44
I just sent my certificates but I think they might've been referring to my PS? where I didnt talk about my gcse s at all
Why would you talk about your GCSE’s in your PS?

In any case, they specifically asked for your certs, which you’ve now sent them.
Original post by spam44

Universities look for qualifications in your education section not your PS.
Reply 7
fair enough, it's still quite odd that they couldn't see my GCSEs should I maybe contact UCAS ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending