The Student Room Group

igcse edexcel maths A predicted papers

anyone know where i can get some?
Original post by TazmeenX

nothings been removed from the spec so just go for normal papers I reckon
check youtube. When do you have your math exam and at what time?
Reply 3
Original post by aamilah16
check youtube. When do you have your math exam and at what time?

i have it on friday in the morning. its pretty hard to get a hold of predicted papers bc i dont think many people do the exam board im doing (edexcel igcse)

Have only seen one paid for paper advertised (£5) specifically for the UK 1H (Not 1HR) advance information.
It doesn't come from a resource I have heard of and I don't think I would recommend any paid for product. Google would find it for you if you really wanted to buy it.
MathsGenie has practice questions and revision organised by topic, I recommend using that with the advance information for your specific exam.
https://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/igcse.html

Have you done all of the 1H, 2H, 1HR and 2HR past papers?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by gdunne42
Have only seen one paid for paper advertised (£5) specifically for the UK 1H (Not 1HR) advance information.
It doesn't come from a resource I have heard of and I don't think I would recommend any paid for product. Google would find it for you if you really wanted to buy it.
MathsGenie has practice questions and revision organised by topic, I recommend using that with the advance information for your specific exam.
https://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/igcse.html

Have you done all of the 1H, 2H, 1HR and 2HR past papers?

yes i have-my maths teacher has been printing them about one after the other (rip his printer balance). i also already use mathsgenie but thank you anyways!!

hi I'm trying to get hold of some igcse edexcel past papers too but I can't find any, it seems that no one does edexcel igcse, Im searching for one for paper 2h that we got on Tuesday, have u found any yet or have u had no luck?
Original post by idekfeufwe
hi I'm trying to get hold of some igcse edexcel past papers too but I can't find any, it seems that no one does edexcel igcse, Im searching for one for paper 2h that we got on Tuesday, have u found any yet or have u had no luck?

https://www.mathspi.com/igcse-maths-past-papers-higher/
thanks man sry I meant predicted papers idk y I put past papers, thanks anyways tho

Original post by idekfeufwe
thanks man sry I meant predicted papers idk y I put past papers, thanks anyways tho

Np bro
U could just use the advanced information
i defo think there will be a 6 marker on vectors where u have to find k
I do this board too, cant seem to find the predicted paper for maths 2

I am tutoring online IGCSE maths and walkthrough the predicted papers
Reply 13
Original post by UK Maths Teacher
I am tutoring online IGCSE maths and walkthrough the predicted papers

ah thanks but lol the time has passed :smile:

Quick Reply