The Student Room Group

Student accommodation North London - Tenancy Takeover

Hi, I am currently living in IQ Tufnell House student accommodation, but it is quite far from my campus, so in order to move to a closer place I am looking to find someone willing to take my contract until 23rd August 2024.

Here's what you can expect from this Bronze En Suite Plus:

* 24/7 staff presence
* Close to universities
* Free WiFi
* Games room
* Great transport links
* Laundry facilities
* Onsite gym
* Regular social events
* Secure bicycle storage
* Social spaces
* Study space

The room is on the third floor, with an en-suite bathroom and shared kitchen (with TV). Comfortable room space with free Wi-Fi.

Located in residential area, quiet environment. Right next to the Tufnell Park playing fields and within walking distance from Camden Town and Hampstead Heath.

There is a bus stop on the way out, also a 5-minute walk from Tufnell park station, very convenient to get to central London; take one stop from Tufnell park to Kentish town, you can transfer to Nation rail to Gatwick Airport.

There are also many shops and supermarkets nearby, including Sainsbury's Tesco, ALDI (etc.). The farthest shop is about 10 minutes walk.
------------------------------ -----------

Beside me, there are five other friendly housemates haring the kitchen. There are three postgrads and two undergrads.

If you interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will be happy to support you as much as I can!
Original post by aodng
Hi, I am currently living in IQ Tufnell House student accommodation, but it is quite far from my campus, so in order to move to a closer place I am looking to find someone willing to take my contract until 23rd August 2024.

Here's what you can expect from this Bronze En Suite Plus:

* 24/7 staff presence
* Close to universities
* Free WiFi
* Games room
* Great transport links
* Laundry facilities
* Onsite gym
* Regular social events
* Secure bicycle storage
* Social spaces
* Study space

The room is on the third floor, with an en-suite bathroom and shared kitchen (with TV). Comfortable room space with free Wi-Fi.

Located in residential area, quiet environment. Right next to the Tufnell Park playing fields and within walking distance from Camden Town and Hampstead Heath.

There is a bus stop on the way out, also a 5-minute walk from Tufnell park station, very convenient to get to central London; take one stop from Tufnell park to Kentish town, you can transfer to Nation rail to Gatwick Airport.

There are also many shops and supermarkets nearby, including Sainsbury's Tesco, ALDI (etc.). The farthest shop is about 10 minutes walk.
------------------------------ -----------

Beside me, there are five other friendly housemates haring the kitchen. There are three postgrads and two undergrads.

If you interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will be happy to support you as much as I can!

How much
Reply 2
£373 per week, including all bills, exempt from council tax as long as you are a student. I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy until august 23rd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending