The Student Room Group

gained 25lbs in sixth form

As the title says I gained weight since joining sixth form (been in there for a year and a half) partly because our school lets us order food in frees and its hard to not for me, partly because they let us buy chocolate now, and partly because of stress eating I think.

I don't really want like, weight loss advice im pretty ok about it but idk it feels like everyone else in my year didn't gain this much so I guess i just sort of wanted to shout in the void so I don't feel weird, let me know if you've had similar experiences if you want :smile:
also yes i did make an account just to ask about this lmao
EDIT:
I thought it might be relevant so f18, 5'8 and i went from about 170-ish to 195-ish
(edited 1 month ago)
I wish more people spoke about this. My school offers food during break and it is the same everyday, not nutrious at all. I wish schools would make food cheaper and at least have healthier options so i don’t want to always eat out all the time.
Reply 2
Original post by bless.xd1144
I wish more people spoke about this. My school offers food during break and it is the same everyday, not nutrious at all. I wish schools would make food cheaper and at least have healthier options so i don’t want to always eat out all the time.
yeah omg at mine theres NOTHING healthy, the healthiest thing for me as a vegetarian that I could actually eat to be like, full for lunch is cheese on toast

Quick Reply

Latest