The Student Room Group

Does a low EPQ grade affect med school application

My EPQ hasn’t been going very well and due to limited support from the school I think I may be getting a low grade (anywhere between B-D) and I was wondering if I wanted to apply to medicine (if all my predicteds are A or higher) would the low grade in EPQ matter?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
did u enjoy working on ur epq? its mainly an independant project so idk if bad support is good enough reason. nevertheless, i dont think they rlly care that much.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ismaelishere
did u enjoy working on ur epq? its mainly an independant project so idk if bad support is good enough reason. nevertheless, i dont think they rlly care that much.
i didn’t 😭😭 i didn’t want to do it but our school forced us and i had bad support in the sense that a month or two before our final deadline my supervisor told me to rewrite my dissertation with a new question instead of telling me earlier that it wasn’t ‘argumentative enough’

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending