The Student Room Group

Very Unique situation with UCAS ASAP help

Ok
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Lime248
So i sent my UCAS yesterday and decided to not resit and apply with achieved grades. However I’ve changed my mind and want to resit and apply to the same unis. I spoke to UCAS and they said they would be able to withdraw my application and refund me my money and i can send a new application with my pending qualification. Since it’s been less than 14 days, would I still be able to apply to the same unis?!

Please tell me what I should do!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Lime248
So i sent my UCAS yesterday and decided to not resit and apply with achieved grades. However I’ve changed my mind and want to resit and apply to the same unis. I spoke to UCAS and they said they would be able to withdraw my application and refund me my money and i can send a new application with my pending qualification. Since it’s been less than 14 days, would I still be able to apply to the same unis?!

i would believe so
Original post by Lime248

Just fill in the form on the ucas website (under making changes) to update your qualifications to include the pending resits.

Cancelling your application is a ridiculous thing to do in this situation
Original post by Lime248
I phoned them up and I don’t think I can do that for a resit because they told me what they can do is refund the application, and to reapply with the resit. but i’ve not heard of anyone that’s done this?

I don't know who you spoke to but you absolutely CAN add additional pending qualifications onto your existing application using the online qualifications forms.

There's absolutely no need to cancel and re-do your application from scratch for this.
Reply 5
Original post by PQ

I don't know who you spoke to but you absolutely CAN add additional pending qualifications onto your existing application using the online qualifications forms.

There's absolutely no need to cancel and re-do your application from scratch for this.

will this disadvantage my application also what about predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending