The Student Room Group

Glasgow Scots Law 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Cyb3rspace
Still waiting for a response :sad: hopefully I’ll hear back within the week… but congrats on your offer!!!!!
You'll absolutely receive an offer. You're doing better than most with unconditionals from Strath and Edinburgh?? I was rejected by Strath and still waiting on Ed, so good job! Won't be long now I bet :grin:
Anyone else stressed that a wave of people are getting offers from Glasgow today & haven’t received anything :s-smilie:

Yes me
Original post by Luci95
I got a conditional offer tonight too! On the basis I get AAA in swap course. I got 23 in the LNAT. Wonder if they might be taking their time with the people fresh out of school.

What time did it come through?
Original post by Luci95
You'll absolutely receive an offer. You're doing better than most with unconditionals from Strath and Edinburgh?? I was rejected by Strath and still waiting on Ed, so good job! Won't be long now I bet :grin:
My unconditionals are for Strath, Stirling & Dundee!! I’m waiting for Edinburgh too, where are you planning on going?
I received an offer for Scots law today from Glasgow!!!
Original post by Jessx_05

congratulations!! when did you receive the offer if you don’t mind me asking? :-)
Original post by ellishavlin
congratulations!! when did you receive the offer if you don’t mind me asking? :-)

I believe they are sending offers out at 5:50-6pm. I got mine at 5:51pm :h: & most people yesterday got them around that time
Original post by Jessx_05

Well done!!! Did you have any conditions? :king1:
I believe they are sending offers out at 5:50-6pm. I got mine at 5:51pm :h: & most people yesterday got them around that time

ahh okay perfect!! my friend heard at like 5.50 yesterday and i’m losing the will to live waiting 🙁🙁 now just afraid that i’ll receive a rejection
just got an offer :smile:
Original post by annamullena1

congratulations!!
Reply 51

What time did your offer come in? Congratulations too!!
Original post by Raquele
What time did your offer come in? Congratulations too!!

thank u!! and 5.50pm- that seems to be when they all come in
Original post by ellishavlin
5:48, and thank you so much!! Another girl i knew received her offer on tuesday around the same time so they might be rolling out offers this week and next. I would not worry
Reply 54
Does anyone know if offers tend to come out on Friday evenings as well?? I know they seem to land around 6pm but can't remember from previous posts if anyone got one on a Friday. Thank you!
Reply 55
My daughter just got an unconditional for Glasgow for Scots law LLB with Spanish.
6 As including Spanish and 27 LNAT.

We really weren't expecting an unconditional!

Offer came in at 17.50.
Reply 56
Original post by emilymccracken
No, Scottish unis will never specify a subject in conditions :smile:

That’s just not true?? I got an offer from Glasgow uni for Scots Law and they specified I needed a B in English or Modern studies. Please don’t say things when you clearly don’t actually know :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by Gordon K.
I never knew about this - is this only for law or every subject? Thank you :smile:

It’s not true that Scottish Universities never specify a subject - I would know as I actually have an offer and was given specific subjects for Glasgow Scots law. I also know other people who also have offers from Scottish universities and have subject specific requirements, it’s very very common.
Hi, a person form admissions commented that they aim to have all offers out by the 31st of March so hopefully not later. Someone I know said they think they give offers out in the last week of March and then rejections on the last day but I think that just a theory. Tbh I think it will be very dependant on LNAT scores as they said at the open day that everyone applies with great grades and personal statements so that's the decider, but I have also heard of people getting in with lower ones so who knows! what did you guys get? And good luck!

I got mine today!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending