The Student Room Group

Americamp issues

Hi All,
I am going to be doing Americamp over the summer and was wondering if anyone can help me out. I have applied, paid the deposit, paid for the DBS check, made a video, gave medical documents to my GP, passed my interview and I have filled out all the relevant information and details in the myAmericamp page. Apparently I have no more tasks to do. I am just wondering since my account was be made live early March, is this too late to get a placement? I have not had any placements or notifications for a week and I am just wondering if this is normal. How long did it take for you to get a placement?
Reply 1
Maybe contact them? But I think they place right up to summer so hang in there.
Reply 2
Original post by caffeinewizard
Hi All,
I am going to be doing Americamp over the summer and was wondering if anyone can help me out. I have applied, paid the deposit, paid for the DBS check, made a video, gave medical documents to my GP, passed my interview and I have filled out all the relevant information and details in the myAmericamp page. Apparently I have no more tasks to do. I am just wondering since my account was be made live early March, is this too late to get a placement? I have not had any placements or notifications for a week and I am just wondering if this is normal. How long did it take for you to get a placement?

Hi, did you manage to get a placement? I am also currently waiting for a placement and getting worried that it won’t happen in time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending