The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University mould issue

I am a student at Kingston University and am staying in the Walkden accommodation. My room, as well as others in my flat, have a severe black mould issue. Apparently this has been a long term issue at the university. I was just wondering if anyone else has had/currently has the same issue?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by CJMc28
I am a student at Kingston University and am staying in the Walkden accommodation. My room, as well as others in my flat, have a severe black mould issue. Apparently this has been a long term issue at the university. I was just wondering if anyone else has had/currently has the same issue?
Hi @CJMc28,
Thank you for flagging this and we are very sorry that you and your flatmates are facing this issue.
If you haven't already done so, we strongly encourage you to report this issue to the halls management team at the reception as soon as possible. Additionally, you can reach out to the accommodation team for further assistance at [email protected] or [email protected].
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
KU Reps
Reply 3
I am already going through the process of a formal complaint. I just wanted to hear from any other students that may be having this issue too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending