The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

What is the most social self catered accommodation at the Uni of Notts?

Posted a similar question earlier but people were suggesting the properly expensive catered halls which I can’t afford lol. I’m a pretty social person and was therefore wondering what accoms are most generally known to be social with stuff like parties and events going on?

I’ve seen stuff about Broadgate being massive but boring and far from uni. Is that true lol
Reply 1
Broadgate is massive but I've heard its pretty social. Its a 5-minute walk from the south entrance so close to campus - just depends on which buildings your lectures are in, in terms of far from lectures and stuff. Its pretty far from city centre tho.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by AprilJune63
Posted a similar question earlier but people were suggesting the properly expensive catered halls which I can’t afford lol. I’m a pretty social person and was therefore wondering what accoms are most generally known to be social with stuff like parties and events going on?
I’ve seen stuff about Broadgate being massive but boring and far from uni. Is that true lol

Yeah Broadgate is very social but it's not far from the uni at all. It might not be on campus but it is next to campus - at furthest it's like a 10-15 min walk to all the uni buildings.

If you want to apply for a standard room at Broadgate for next year you could help me out actually - I have an offer for next year that I don't need anymore but I need to find a replacement in order to cancel it. If you're ok with it - would you mind putting my details in the application notes to be my replacement? Will help me out massively! (Ignore this if you're not applying for standard room)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending