The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston university portfolio

Hi has anyone heard back from Kingston university for any design courses. I have applied for interior design and sent my portfolio mid January and still haven’t heard back. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything!
Original post by Lottie22!
Hi has anyone heard back from Kingston university for any design courses. I have applied for interior design and sent my portfolio mid January and still haven’t heard back. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything!
I sent mine in for the Fashion BA at the beginning of Feb and haven’t heard anything yet either! Fingers crossed it’s not too much longer
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Nothing here - applied for foundation year art but not heard anything yet
Hi there @Lottie22! and @Yukyukmukduk,

Don't panic! You should definitely hear back from Kingston soon. The deadline to hear back from universities on offers is mid May so you still have time. For Kingston School of Art courses, the wait tends to be longer as portfolios need to be looked over especially for courses that have high demand like Fashion.

I hope you hear back soon and please let me know if you have any questions :smile:

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Original post by Kingston Reps
Don't panic! You should definitely hear back from Kingston soon. The deadline to hear back from universities on offers is mid May so you still have time. For Kingston School of Art courses, the wait tends to be longer as portfolios need to be looked over especially for courses that have high demand like Fashion.
I hope you hear back soon and please let me know if you have any questions :smile:
-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Thanks Yasmin!
Reply 5
Original post by Kingston Reps
-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Perfect thank you so much Yasmin!
I applied for interior design too! I submitted my portfolio start of February and I haven't heard back yet either
I applied for foundation in art and design in November and haven’t heard back yet
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for foundation in art and design in November and haven’t heard back yet
Hi there @anonymous #1, not to worry, like Yasmin said, the process to review portfolios do take some time and you might not hear back from some unis so quickly. If you are concerned about your foundation application, you can try contacting the university via email, phone or Whatsapp in the link HERE.
I hope you hear back from them soon :smile:

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)

Hey have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Hey have you heard back from them yet?

No still not heard anything, what about you?
Original post by Yukyukmukduk
I sent mine in for the Fashion BA at the beginning of Feb and haven’t heard anything yet either! Fingers crossed it’s not too much longer

same, And i havent heard back either, I do know someone who got rejected from ba fashion designs about a week ago tho
No still not heard anything, what about you?

Haven’t heard anything back either

i didnt apply for interior design but I apply for fashion communication and promotion and they responsed just under a week after I sent them the portfolio. However, I believe that your course is more competitive than mine so it may take longer so dont be worry, I also have to wait so long which is nearly 2 months for my Ual decision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending