The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston rejection email

Hi, I recently applied to Kingston University for their BA course in Illustration Animation, but I haven't received any communication from them. I'm worried that I may have been rejected. When I asked Kingston about my portfolio a week ago, they said that it was still under review. Should I wait for my results, or should I start preparing myself for the possibility of being rejected?
Kingston is my first choice.. so I’m really looking for the mail..
Hi! Unfortunately, there is really nothing you can do but wait. Another option is to try and find people who applied to the same course at Kingston perhaps from this forum/reddit and check in with them. Don't lose hope, it's not over until it's over.

All the best and good luck!
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I recently applied to Kingston University for their BA course in Illustration Animation, but I haven't received any communication from them. I'm worried that I may have been rejected. When I asked Kingston about my portfolio a week ago, they said that it was still under review. Should I wait for my results, or should I start preparing myself for the possibility of being rejected?
Kingston is my first choice.. so I’m really looking for the mail..

Hi!

Kingston offers don't all go out at the same time, not even for the same course. So whilst other individuals may have already received an offer for BA Illustration Animation, it's not really a reliable indicator that you won't sometime soon - if I was you, I'd just try and hang in there and wait for the results. If the tutors have confirmed it's still under review, they likely just have a lot of applications to sort through and may be taking a while to review yours in full.

I wish you all the best, and hope you get an offer soon! :smile:

- Eve.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending