The Student Room Group

panicking i havent revised enough for a levels

I am a 6th form student doing Religious Studies, History and Criminology. It feels as though I haven't prepared myself enough for it. I have only now been able to start actively recalling through my flashcards such as answering them and such on top of still making some, I'm panicking that I don't have enough time with 70 days until my first exam
Remember panicking won't change anything! All you can do is make the most of the time you have. You must have revised for Year 12 exams and your mocks so you must have done some revision. Just make sure you're using your study periods for revising and doing some in your free time. Make a plan and stick to it.
Reply 2
Original post by Jakson123
Remember panicking won't change anything! All you can do is make the most of the time you have. You must have revised for Year 12 exams and your mocks so you must have done some revision. Just make sure you're using your study periods for revising and doing some in your free time. Make a plan and stick to it.
I managed to get 3A*s in my mocks, but it feels as though they don't mean anything because we were given themes of focus to look at so it feels not worthy if that makes sense. It feels like there's so much content to get through and I'm not gonna manage to do it.
It sounds like you're doing great and just need to believe in yourself!
Reply 4
It sounds like you're doing great and just need to believe in yourself!
Thank you for your kind words, you have no idea how much it means. Do you think there is any rush in revising, all of my exams but one happen after the week off that we have in May, do I have time still?
You still have time! Don't start rushing and panicking just make a realistic plan and stick to it. Don't go the other way though and keep putting off starting forever - starting is the hardest part, once you get started you'll be fine. But you need a plan - reading over a topic or 2or writing an essay from each subject each week - or whatever works for you. You can do this!
Reply 6
You still have time! Don't start rushing and panicking just make a realistic plan and stick to it. Don't go the other way though and keep putting off starting forever - starting is the hardest part, once you get started you'll be fine. But you need a plan - reading over a topic or 2or writing an essay from each subject each week - or whatever works for you. You can do this!
Thank you, your words are so so appreciated it's exactly what I needed so thank you so much :biggrin:
Original post by frxsted
Thank you, your words are so so appreciated it's exactly what I needed so thank you so much :biggrin:
Good luck! You've obviously got the ability as shown in your mocks!

Quick Reply

Latest