The Student Room Group

calculating marks help

basically im doing law, and one of the modules, law of tort is divided into 3 parts. the seen exam was worth 45%, the unseen is 45 and mcq which are 5 . so far I've done seen exam and the results are (48) btw it doesn't say fail or pass next to the portal. now I was wondering did I get 48 in the exam? ofc I know there are still exams left to calculate the final grade.

however this was professor email ( e would like to remind you that the results you will receive this week from the LAW209 module represent the score at half-time (i.e., 50% of your grade on this module). There is still more to come in the MCQ (5%) and 'unseen' examination in May (45%), so you will not receive your final result until the summer.)
Original post by ToGodly
basically im doing law, and one of the modules, law of tort is divided into 3 parts. the seen exam was worth 45%, the unseen is 45 and mcq which are 5 . so far I've done seen exam and the results are (48) btw it doesn't say fail or pass next to the portal. now I was wondering did I get 48 in the exam? ofc I know there are still exams left to calculate the final grade.
however this was professor email ( e would like to remind you that the results you will receive this week from the LAW209 module represent the score at half-time (i.e., 50% of your grade on this module). There is still more to come in the MCQ (5%) and 'unseen' examination in May (45%), so you will not receive your final result until the summer.)
Hi there

That seems like a confusing situation, I am not sure which portal you are looking at, does it perhaps comment on whether this is the grade for the exam specifically or is there in other sections that states your total grade for the module?

Unfortunately, I don't think I can give you a definitive answer on this. However, I would really recommend getting in touch with your seminar leader just for clarification.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending