The Student Room Group

UAL CSM MA Product Design 2023

Anybody has any updates to share for sep 23? About applications or even joining uni
Reply 1
Anybody got any interviews for the fall intake? how much time did it take? I'm still waiting for mine. Is anybody on the same page here?
Reply 2
Original post by kaaayk
Anybody got any interviews for the fall intake? how much time did it take? I'm still waiting for mine. Is anybody on the same page here?

I got the invitation las week and had the interview yesterday.

after the interview it will be 2-3 weeks to get the official answer
MA Service Design
Reply 3
congratulations on your interview. let's hope you get in!
Reply 4
Original post by Elbuencali

MA Service Design

Hey did you apply for the second round? I applied for the second round but haven't received any official communication yet
Reply 5
Original post by chimkenleg
Hey did you apply for the second round? I applied for the second round but haven't received any official communication yet

Same here. I applied for MA product and I'm still waiting
Reply 6
Original post by kaaayk
Same here. I applied for MA product and I'm still waiting

When did you submit your portfolio? I was given the deadline of 20 April and I submitted on the same day. All the best, I hope we get a mail asap : )
Reply 7
Original post by chimkenleg
When did you submit your portfolio? I was given the deadline of 20 April and I submitted on the same day. All the best, I hope we get a mail asap : )

I submitted on 15 April. All the best to you too! CSM is famous for late responses. Let's expect something by this week 🤞
Reply 8

MA Service Design

Hey did u get the results??
Reply 9
Original post by kaaayk
I submitted on 15 April. All the best to you too! CSM is famous for late responses. Let's expect something by this week 🤞

hey. Did u get any response from them?
Reply 10
Original post by kaaayk

Hey I did get an interview invite and have received an informal offer letter for MASD. Any luck on your side?
Reply 11
I had my interview almost 2 weeks ago but no response yet. Anxiously waiting!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Uaeel
Hey did u get the results??

Hi
So it took them some time to give me an official answer.
But I just got the uncondicional offer.
I got an informal confirmation just right after the interview (over a month ago) but I just receive the confirmation today)
Hope you got some news
Reply 13
Hey. Congratulations!! I got my conditional offer. May I ask which course you had applied for?

Hi
So it took them some time to give me an official answer.
But I just got the uncondicional offer.
I got an informal confirmation just right after the interview (over a month ago) but I just receive the confirmation today)
Hope you got some news
Original post by Uaeel
Hey. Congratulations!! I got my conditional offer. May I ask which course you had applied for?

MA. Service Design

You?
Reply 15
Ma Womenswear.

MA. Service Design

You?

Quick Reply

Latest