The Student Room Group

I am soooo done with uni

It's the final week of my last semester, I just need to submit all my assignments. Maybe it's because the past week has been super busy, but I'm very much DONE with uni. Thank god it's almost the end. I've got a grad job lined up and I'm ready to get out of here and leave the endless deadlines behind.

First assignments, then dissertation, then exams, then freedom!!
freedom feels very different when you have to work every day with only 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays :biggrin:

But congrats on getting through your degree....don't let up just because you've got a grad job lined up!
I'm glad you have your job lined up! Smash those deadlines and enjoy the rest of your time with friends/housemates :smile:
Original post by ForbiddenChicken
It's the final week of my last semester, I just need to submit all my assignments. Maybe it's because the past week has been super busy, but I'm very much DONE with uni. Thank god it's almost the end. I've got a grad job lined up and I'm ready to get out of here and leave the endless deadlines behind.

Hi there,

Good luck with submitting your final assignments!

I don’t think you’re alone when you say you’re over university I think many people towards the end feel the same and want all the deadlines to be done!

Going into your next chapter after university with the grad job will be a different experience altogether. So after the assignments, enjoy the rest of the time with your classmates/housemates, and get prepared for the world of work!

Jemma
@ForbiddenChicken

Congrats!

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield
Hi there,

Good luck with your final submissions!

I have many friends in a similar situation and they just want it to be over with! It can be really difficult to power through when it feels so close to the end, but you've got this.

It's great you've got a grad job lined up already - what an great experience that will be. Make the most of your freedom and enjoy your time with friends after you submit everything, and good luck with the future!

Isabella
Third-year Geography with a Year Abroad Student

Hi there,

Good luck with all of your final submissions! I've also had friends and family who have found it really tricky to push through the final weeks because of how stressful it is so congratulations on reaching the last week of classes!

It's great that you have a job lined up already, that must be less stressful!!

Good luck with everything!

Lucy -SHU student ambassador.

I feel exactly the same! I have until the 15th of May but I’m feeling so ready to finish undergrad! Good luck with the rest of your week!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending