The Student Room Group

Relationship question

My boyfriends second cousin kissed him on the lips I saw a photo of them close and her arm was round his neck so I asked him and he said she kissed me on the lips. I said what did you do and he said I was in shock so I just walked off. Should I be concerned?
Original post by Anonymous #1
My boyfriends second cousin kissed him on the lips I saw a photo of them close and her arm was round his neck so I asked him and he said she kissed me on the lips. I said what did you do and he said I was in shock so I just walked off. Should I be concerned?
If I were you I’d probably question him even more on why he didn’t talk to her afterwards, questioning her why she did that. Yet, he just walked it off in shock - which could (I guess) be a normal response for some people; However, I highly doubt someone would just leave it at that and not question why their second cousin would do that.
Reply 2
Original post by jelllyfiiish
If I were you I’d probably question him even more on why he didn’t talk to her afterwards, questioning her why she did that. Yet, he just walked it off in shock - which could (I guess) be a normal response for some people; However, I highly doubt someone would just leave it at that and not question why their second cousin would do that.

Well I did speak to her and she just said I’m sorry about that it wasn’t anything like that”
Original post by Anonymous #1
Well I did speak to her and she just said I’m sorry about that it wasn’t anything like that”
I'd say that's a bit suspicious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending