The Student Room Group

Transfer to biomedical sciences

Is it possible to transfer from applied medical sciences to biomedical sciences at UCL?
Original post by Cyber Peach
Is it possible to transfer from applied medical sciences to biomedical sciences at UCL?

In theory, yes. There are quite a few criteria to be met (e.g. there needs to be capacity on the Biomedical Sciences course, you need to have a good attendance record and be demonstrably engaged with your studies, etc.). There are also deadlnes involved.

I suggest you read UCL's Change your Programme or Route page and Section 5: Programme Transfers of their Academic Manual.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
In theory, yes. There are quite a few criteria to be met (e.g. there needs to be capacity on the Biomedical Sciences course, you need to have a good attendance record and be demonstrably engaged with your studies, etc.). There are also deadlnes involved.
I suggest you read UCL's Change your Programme or Route page and Section 5: Programme Transfers of their Academic Manual.
Will international students on scholarship also be able to transfer to another course through this same process?
Original post by Cyber Peach
Will international students on scholarship also be able to transfer to another course through this same process?

Did you read the web page I posted the link to? The reason I ask is that point 4 specifically explains how the process impacts those on a student visa and explains where to get further assistance.

I have no idea what the impact on your scholarship would be. That would depend on the terms of that specific scholarship.
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
Did you read the web page I posted the link to? The reason I ask is that point 4 specifically explains how the process impacts those on a student visa and explains where to get further assistance.
I have no idea what the impact on your scholarship would be. That would depend on the terms of that specific scholarship.
Yes I saw the student visa part, I just inquired because of the scholarship part. Thanks for helping anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending