The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

transfering from nursing to biomedical science in aru

I've started the nursing course and I've been thinking this isn't exactly what I want to do in my life. so I was thinking about moving to biomedical science still in Aru. but when I looked at clearing in Aru it didn't show up so I was wondering if it was taken off the website because it is full?

Is there any other way I can still transfer? I assume i will have to talk to my personal tutor about it but I'm not too sur
Original post by Anonymous
I've started the nursing course and I've been thinking this isn't exactly what I want to do in my life. so I was thinking about moving to biomedical science still in Aru. but when I looked at clearing in Aru it didn't show up so I was wondering if it was taken off the website because it is full?

Is there any other way I can still transfer? I assume i will have to talk to my personal tutor about it but I'm not too sur

Hi there,

If you’d like to transfer to another course, we advise getting in contact with the Admissions team from that faculty. If you’d like to transfer from Nursing to Biomedical Science, please get in contact with the Faculty of Science and Engineering Admissions team: Phone 01245 684905 or email [email protected]

We do understand it is important to study a subject you enjoy and are passionate about 😊 If you’d also like to speak with our Careers and Employability team about your future career, please feel free to get in contact with the team who will be happy to help.

Let us know any other queries,
Jemma
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending