The Student Room Group

How cooked am I?

i need a B in biology and a C in chemistry or a B in chemistry for my uni offer, but im stuck on scraping D's in chemistry, but biology I find much easier. I understand some year 2 content namely organic but my foundations are a bit wobbly e.g bonding and structure and Im a resit student (I was a couple marks off a C last year) but after months of burnout from revising hard at the beginning of the year I am only now starting to panic.
Currently I got a D in my paper 1 (physical chemistry) and I am yet to sit the rest of my papers along with biology. Any advice on what to do for over easter, I feel 2 weeks may not make much difference but I hope to at least change something in time for my real A levels.
any advice would be appreciated
Reply 1
toast mate. jokes dont do stem but jus do past papers n try to find videos covering content u don’t understand. theres still time many people dont improve on grades until a couple weeks before exams n i’m pretty sure stem subject exams r late june so you’ll be fine! trust your revision. also look intensely at mark schemes! goodluck, you will do amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest