The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

what should i do about university of bath form?

So i submitted a university of bath mitigating circumstances form but I havent received a response even though i submit it in the 8th of march. i range them up and they said they are busy going through all the emails and it wouldl take some time. What happens if i receive a rejection on my application before they receive it? Also does the form play a big role in deciding for an offer? Can anyone help me out please im stressed
Hey. My daughter is in the same /similar circumstance. We submitted our form a similar time to you. Hold in there. We got a confirmation today that they have received the forms and have sent it on to the progressions team. Dont worry. Provided you got the automated email after you sent the form saying that they are very busy and things might take some time, you will be fine. Good luck with your application.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey. My daughter is in the same /similar circumstance. We submitted our form a similar time to you. Hold in there. We got a confirmation today that they have received the forms and have sent it on to the progressions team. Dont worry. Provided you got the automated email after you sent the form saying that they are very busy and things might take some time, you will be fine. Good luck with your application.

hi thank you for your response, do you have an exact time when you sent off the form?
Original post by jake102:)
hi thank you for your response, do you have an exact time when you sent off the form?

It was around 12th March.

We sent it to [email protected] email address as per the website instructions.

Bath are pretty good. They look at all applications thoroughly. So thoroughly that they specifically contacted my daughter requesting a mit circs form. We thought her UCAS form with her college references stating the difficult circumstances would be enough. But they asked for the form.

Hold tight. They will get back to you.

Quick Reply

Latest