The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

should i contact bath about my mitigating cirumstances form?

so i submitted a mitigating circumstances form as I am a young carer to uni of bath 12 days ago but have not gotten a single response since. Should i follow up asking about this or is it fine?
Original post by jake102:)
so i submitted a mitigating circumstances form as I am a young carer to uni of bath 12 days ago but have not gotten a single response since. Should i follow up asking about this or is it fine?

Hi there,

The University’s IMC policy requires requests for IMC to be submitted within three working days of the affected assessment or end of the relevant assessment period, so that students can describe the actual effects that the circumstances had on the assessment. I would contact your director or studies too to let them know you have submitted one and for any advice they may have to support you during this time.

If you are applying to Bath and have submitted a mitigating circumstances form for your entry, you could email [email protected] and ask for some confirmation if they have received your application. You can also call them with 01225383019.

Hope this helps.

Sharon (3rd Year student)
(edited 1 month ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest