The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University Of Glasgow Scots Law Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #2
seems to be abt this time, just worried that my application is a bit weak compared to others

Me too, I think the majority of offers come in from about 17:50-18:10. Good luck!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
do we reckon offers are done for today? Did anyone hear anything. My friend just got an unconditional and as much as i’m so happy for him, it’s a little rough 😁😅
Reply 22
Original post by anonymous8876
do we reckon offers are done for today? Did anyone hear anything. My friend just got an unconditional and as much as i’m so happy for him, it’s a little rough 😁😅

Not a thing, I do think they’re done for the night. That’s good for your friend, I’m just a wee bit frudtrated with hearing nothing 😂
Hoping today, as the offer holder day is tomorrow. This is rather hellish 🙈
Got an offer this morning! Any ah at B!! So happy! gl to anyone still waiting!
Original post by molliemckezie
got an offer this morning! Any ah at b!! So happy! Gl to anyone still waiting!

well done yayy
Original post by MollieMcKezie
Got an offer this morning! Any ah at B!! So happy! gl to anyone still waiting!

Congratulations that was unusual to get a morning offer what time did it come through?
Original post by Hopefulug
Congratulations that was unusual to get a morning offer what time did it come through?

9.06am! I know I was ready to wait for the 17.50 to ten past slog this evening as usual but not complaining!!
anything new to report guys? :smile:
Reply 29
anything new to report guys? :smile:

Not as of yet. Hoping that even though some people got offers this morning. That there is still some that go out tonight
No open day for us then 🤣
Reply 31
No open day for us then 🤣

Nope 🤣🤣
Original post by LennoxLH
Nope 🤣🤣

anything new? I’m still waiting (and panicking)
Reply 33
anything new? I’m still waiting (and panicking)

No not from me. Trust me, I am in the exact same position as you. Really panicking. If I haven’t gotten in I’d rather know
No not from me. Trust me, I am in the exact same position as you. Really panicking. If I haven’t gotten in I’d rather know

massivly so i just want to know now

massivly so i just want to know now

So annoying seeing the open day on their insta stories bit unfair really as the only other one this year is online in may, anyway they have either put us on hold waiting to see how many firm or choose elsewhere or a rejection is coming..not sure I would choose Glasgow over Edinburgh if I get one or even my offers for stirling and Dundee wasn’t that impressed at their open day and think a lot of the course is online
we ready for the painful daily wait from 5-6!?
Reply 37
we ready for the painful daily wait from 5-6!?

Ready as I’ll ever be 🫠
Ready as I’ll ever be 🫠

the way i know they’re not gonna reply 😝
Reply 39
the way i know they’re not gonna reply 😝

That’s what bugs me. There’s the little part that is hoping. But I I know it’s not gonna happen tonight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending