The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University Of Glasgow Scots Law Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LennoxLH
That’s what bugs me. There’s the little part that is hoping. But I I know it’s not gonna happen tonight

IK, it’s painful because there is still so much hope but the realist in me knows it’s not happening
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by anonymous8876
IK, it’s painful because there is still so much hope but the realist in me knows it’s not happening

Me summed up in one sentence
Reply 42
Anyone heard anything tonight?
My daughter received an offer today at about 1745 from Glasgow to study Law LLB. Conditional on achieving a B in Adv Higher English.Very achievable so she is very excited. Slightly annoying that she missed out on the offer holders day at Glasgow today.However great news.
see, my currant feeling is that as much as I am being realistic, they can technically still give offers out for the next 2(ish) months, but also, it’s a horrible position
anything new? x
Reply 46
anything new? x

Nothing from me tonight 🫠
I saw somewhere that a girl contacted Glasgow via the live chat to ask about her application as she’d missed offer holder day (same 🫠) and then that night she received an offer, but I’m just wondering if anyone else has done this?
Reply 48
I saw somewhere that a girl contacted Glasgow via the live chat to ask about her application as she’d missed offer holder day (same 🫠) and then that night she received an offer, but I’m just wondering if anyone else has done this?

I have done that. Contacted yesterday after I had seen the same post. Still received no offer 🫠
I have done that. Contacted yesterday after I had seen the same post. Still received no offer 🫠

What did you ask them? :smile:
Reply 50
What did you ask them? :smile:

It was along the lines of “I’m just enquiring about the progress of my application. The offers holder day was yesterday, and I’m a tad bit concerned that a lot of applicants have received their offers. Is there any update you can provide me with?”.

They told me they had received my application but it hadn’t been reviewed.

Did you contact them?
Original post by Hopefulug
Did you contact them?

yeah and they were very unhelpful tbh x

yeah and they were very unhelpful tbh x

What did they say
What did they say

they just said that they can’t advise as offfers go until May 16th
I am really beginning to panic tbh 😁😝
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Just got rejected Scot’s law, glad to know and not have to wait anymore just waiting on Edinburgh then I can finally get things moving on a flat etc
Reply 57
Just got rejected Scot’s law, glad to know and not have to wait anymore just waiting on Edinburgh then I can finally get things moving on a flat etc

I just got a rejections as well

what were your grades? We’re you contextual and did you do reach ect?
I just got a rejections as well

what were your grades, were you contextual and did you do reach ect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending