The Student Room Group

UCAS Fair

Hi I am from Bangladesh. I have no idea about UCAS fair and when it happens. Can anyone help ?
Are you resident in the UK?
Which UCAS Fair are you going to?
Original post by Farhinaa
Hi I am from Bangladesh. I have no idea about UCAS fair and when it happens. Can anyone help ?

Hi @Farhinaa

UCAS fairs are events that happen here in the UK, where there are lots of stands for all the universities that attend with university representative and student ambassadors on the stands so those attending can walk round ask them any questions they may have and they often have prospectuses that you can take to have a further look at and gather more information. Explore | UCAS here is a link to all the events they have this year across the UK. It is basically just a way to ask the universities directly any questions you may have and also discover universities and courses you may not have thought or heard about.

I hope this helps :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Are you resident in the UK?
Which UCAS Fair are you going to?

No I am not . I am planning to attend one
Reply 4
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi @Farhinaa
UCAS fairs are events that happen here in the UK, where there are lots of stands for all the universities that attend with university representative and student ambassadors on the stands so those attending can walk round ask them any questions they may have and they often have prospectuses that you can take to have a further look at and gather more information. Explore | UCAS here is a link to all the events they have this year across the UK. It is basically just a way to ask the universities directly any questions you may have and also discover universities and courses you may not have thought or heard about.
I hope this helps :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Thank you it was very helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending