The Student Room Group

uni courses/job

i dont know what i want to study, everyone else around me does. i love to create/design but idk
ahhhhh i just wanna be rich man
Hi there! :hello: To determine what you want to study, think closely about your hobbies, interests, skills, and potential career ideas for the future. I was interested in marketing because I am creative, and I was also interested in project management. To ensure that I could explore both areas, I decided to do a Business Management degree as this was more broad and covered both of these areas of business, amongst others. If you love to create/design, consider an art and design type of course. At Wrexham University, some of our courses linking to art and design are animation, applied art, comics, fine art, graphic design, illustration, photography & film, and product design. I would recommend searching up some universities you are interested in, and looking at the titles of their different courses linking to art and design. You could also attend a taster day at the university(s) to learn more about particular courses.

Hope this helps.

Lauren
WrexhamUniReps

Quick Reply

Latest