The Student Room Group

Gcse Marking

Is it just me that is afraid that i am gonna fail my essay based question cuz the way my teacher taught me to structure it is not the same as how its meant to be structured. Like take Rs for example my teacher told me to start my intro with “today i will be discussing” that just sounds incorrect to me in an essay and like i cant even search it up on youtube cuz there is barely any vids for eduqas rs and mark schemes only say what to include content wise not how to structure it. Can anyone help me 😭😭
I’m going to do route a for edquas gcse. I’m not sure if route b has different questions types but here’s how I structure my answers

a) definition + example
You’ve got to memorise the definition to the words given in the spec and an example

b) 5 points
This will either be a describe or explain
Either way you must give 5 points to get 5 marks; for describe you only need 5 description points but for the explain you need evidence and explain

c) 4 points per religion
You will be asked to refer to two religions or to religious denominations. This will be a point evidence question and you will need two paragraphs one for each religion. Each religion need 4 point and 4 evidence

d) point evidence evaluation 15 marker
You need to agree or disagree to the given statement and you must use religious and non religious beliefs. I try to find 2 paragraphs for agree and 2 paragraphs for disagree then a conclusion. You may want to start with an introduction stating whether you agree or disagree but it’s not necessary .

Hope this helps and good luck on your exam
(edited 16:08)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending