The Student Room Group

CPR help

So, I need to apply for CPR as I dropped out in November 2022 and I’m deciding now is the best time to return to university but I worry if I’ll get it due to my evidence.

I dropped out in November after losing my grandma in the summer and becoming more depressed after trying to go back to university. I attended the doctors in February 2023 as my mental health didn’t improve after the initial grievance period and have doctors notes regarding symptoms and medication I was taking. Will this suffice? I have no evidence from November specifically but have evidence from both a few months before and a few months afterwards, as obviously there was a period where I wanted to try to see if I could continue studying and also a period where I didn’t feel a doctor was my best option.
Hi there. With regards to CPR, we only ask that you send as much evidence as possible. We cannot say for certain if this will or wont be accepted from here. I would advise that you include as much detail as possible in your cover letter explaining your situation. Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending