The Student Room Group
Original post by Euapp
I can’t access my post that has been quoted this morning via the notifications. In fact it doesn’t even take me to the thread. The notification page covers the whole of the telephone screen and doesn’t respond.

Hey, I've moved this out to a new thread for you. Could you let me know the device and browser you're using, please? And is this specific to that quote notification only, or are other ones not working for you too?
Reply 2
Original post by RainbowLapras
Hey, I've moved this out to a new thread for you. Could you let me know the device and browser you're using, please? And is this specific to that quote notification only, or are other ones not working for you too?

iPhone 13 Pro Max with safari
Original post by Euapp
iPhone 13 Pro Max with safari

Thanks! Is it just the one notification that's not working for you, or are you seeing the same issue on multiple?
Reply 4
Thanks! Is it just the one notification that's not working for you, or are you seeing the same issue on multiple?

I was seeing the same problem on all, but I’ve managed to access this one without issue so maybe the problem has been resolved 🤷🏼*♀️
Original post by Euapp
I was seeing the same problem on all, but I’ve managed to access this one without issue so maybe the problem has been resolved 🤷🏼*♀️

How odd! I'll leave this open for you for a couple of days in case it happens again, if not I'll close it off at the end of the week :crossedf:
Reply 6
How odd! I'll leave this open for you for a couple of days in case it happens again, if not I'll close it off at the end of the week :crossedf:

Ok. Great thank you.

Latest

Trending

Trending