The Student Room Group

exam timetabling

I have checked the provisional timetables for gcses and my AQA food prep and nutrition exam and AQA further maths paper 2 exam are both on the 19th June in the morning and are 1hr 45mins. This means they are at exactly the same time.
I’m sure I’m not the only one this has ever happened to so if this has happened to anyone before please tell me what would happen in this situation. Thanks
Original post by agent_duck343
I have checked the provisional timetables for gcses and my AQA food prep and nutrition exam and AQA further maths paper 2 exam are both on the 19th June in the morning and are 1hr 45mins. This means they are at exactly the same time.
I’m sure I’m not the only one this has ever happened to so if this has happened to anyone before please tell me what would happen in this situation. Thanks

Check with your Exams officer to confirm the final dates. If you have 2 exams at the same time, you will be kept isolated and sit the second one in the afternoon
When would my actual gcse timetable be given to me
When would my actual gcse timetable be given to me

You are unlikely to get your actual exam timetable until March/April time next year - that was when I got mine, it may be different for though

When I did my GCSEs, further maths and RS clashed. I was made to sit them back to back because I had an exam in the morning as well. Hopefully you won't have another exam in the afternoon so you should be able to sit one in the morning and one in the afternoon in isolation.

I'm also doing those two exams, so they will clash for me too.

Quick Reply

Latest