The Student Room Group

reserve list for Cardiff Dentistry

Has anyone ever got an offer after being on the reserve list?
Hi, I've seen that a few students do get into cardiff dentistry every year depending on how many places open up and their position on the reserve list. You can check last year's thread for an idea!
Original post by anon_150
Has anyone ever got an offer after being on the reserve list?

Hi, I am a current Cardiff dent student and got an offer from the reserve list, like the person above says it depends on how many available spaces, but it is not impossible :smile:.
Reply 3
Original post by MsBobatea123
Hi, I am a current Cardiff dent student and got an offer from the reserve list, like the person above says it depends on how many available spaces, but it is not impossible :smile:.

Hi :smile:
Could ask around what time you got your offer?
was before you alevel exams or after?
thank you!
Original post by anon_150
Hi :smile:
Could ask around what time you got your offer?
was before you alevel exams or after?
thank you!

Hii, so I got it on results day. If it is the same as previously they will only give out offers on results day. So I got a phone call at around 8 on the day to say I had been offered a place.
Hii, so I got it on results day. If it is the same as previously they will only give out offers on results day. So I got a phone call at around 8 on the day to say I had been offered a place.

Hi how long after you got the email about the reserve list did you get another email will all the information and how to join it

Do you know if everyone that was still on the reserve list by results day got an offer? How many people in your year got in from the reserve list?
Thank you!
Original post by hshshsjqpv
Hi how long after you got the email about the reserve list did you get another email will all the information and how to join it

I was notified I was on the reserve list in March. Then I got a follow up email in late April to allow me to opt in or opt out of being on the list. Then in May they hosted an online Q&A to give us more info and an attachment with all the info written on it.
Original post by berryverse
Do you know if everyone that was still on the reserve list by results day got an offer? How many people in your year got in from the reserve list?
Thank you!

Hiii, whilst I don’t know all the statistics for that. I have spoken to about 4 others who were also on the reserve list 🙂 (mind I don’t know everyone exactly who was on the list or not for my year). Best thing to do is maybe you can input a freedom of information request to the dental school and they can hopefully give you those stats

Quick Reply

Latest