The Student Room Group

Help quick please abt Marketing @ uni!!

I want to do Marketing degree at uni but im not sure where is good, my school is very focused on russell group unis and idk where is actually good for marketing!!
i would prefer to do a sandwich year w some work experience too! Everyone around me does stem bc i do bio chem and psych so idk much about it but marketing seems cool. im on bs-cs but can get reduced offers please help!!

(also is an apprenticeship better to do in my situation than uni? thanks!!)
Original post by laylawright
I want to do Marketing degree at uni but im not sure where is good, my school is very focused on russell group unis and idk where is actually good for marketing!!
i would prefer to do a sandwich year w some work experience too! Everyone around me does stem bc i do bio chem and psych so idk much about it but marketing seems cool. im on bs-cs but can get reduced offers please help!!

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/marketing

https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2022/sep/24/best-uk-universities-for-marketing-public-relations-league-table
Reply 3
Well in Indonesia and maybe other countries (as I see some content in TikTok/Instagram), getting work experience comes first for career in marketing. You will be rich with business use case and able to connect silver lining that your previously never think of, yet happen in real life. Go for the apprenticeship.

Well, whatever your decision I wish the best for you 😬
Original post by laylawright

Hey @laylawright!

Kingston University, London offers two undergraduate marketing courses, both with the option of taking a sandwich year:

The entry requirements are roughly 120-136 UCAS points (BBB-AAB), but there is an option to do a degree with a foundation year with lower entry requirements.

If you have any questions, just let me know! 😁
Eve (Kingston Rep).
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending