The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

help me rank these universities

i’m an int student and need help picking a uni:smile: these r the ones i applied to (i only got accepted to kingston till now)
brunel
keele
kent
kingston
surrey
demontford
westminster
greenwich
portsmouth
coventry
heartfortsheid

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can find leagues tables with a quick Google search. Cheers
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by h4shyy
i’m an int student and need help picking a uni:smile: these r the ones i applied to (i only got accepted to kingston till now)
brunel
keele
kent
kingston
surrey
demontford
westminster
greenwich
portsmouth
coventry
heartfortsheid

apart from Surrey i wouldn't come from another country to study at any of these unis.
what abt brunel, kent, etc? i’ve heard they’re decent. my top choices are surrey, brunel and kent tbh
Original post by h4shyy
what abt brunel, kent, etc? i’ve heard they’re decent. my top choices are surrey, brunel and kent tbh

For what course?
Reply 5
what are you looking to study?
Original post by ageshallnot
For what course?

business management
Original post by hanisingha
what are you looking to study?

business management
Original post by h4shyy
business management

Top 5 better than bottom 6?
Original post by ageshallnot
Top 5 better than bottom 6?

u mean the top 5 on the list are better?
Original post by h4shyy

Imho.
Original post by h4shyy

yeah i would agree with that. maybe Kent and Keele (boring location) will be worth it at a push, but Surrey is the only clear-cut good uni out of these
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by A Rolling Stone
yeah i would agree with that. maybe Kent and Keele (boring location) will be worth it at a push, but Surrey is the only clear-cut good uni out of these

oh okay tysm for replying !!
Reply 13
Original post by h4shyy
brunel
keele
kent
kingston
surrey
demontford
westminster
greenwich
portsmouth
coventry
heartfortsheid

Kent has a good Business School for studying Business Management and also a very safe beautiful campus - but it depends what your criteria is for looking for a uni. Is location important to you?
location doesn’t matter a lot to me although i’ll prefer london or a city area. i rlly wanna go to a uni which is ranked well tho. i got rejected from surrey unfortunately and thinking of going to either brunel or kent mayb if i get in.. which one would u recommend?
Reply 15
Original post by h4shyy
oh okay tysm for replying !!

I'd go with Kent as Guildford is a horrible place to live -
Reply 16
Surrey and Kent are decent, and better than the others
Original post by Film
Surrey and Kent are decent, and better than the others

i got rejected from surrey.. i’ll go to kent if i get in but except those do u have any other recommendations? incase i don’t get in
Original post by Muttley79
I'd go with Kent as Guildford is a horrible place to live -

i got rejected from surrey i’ll go to kent if i get in! any other recommendations incase i don’t get into kent?
Reply 19
Original post by h4shyy
i got rejected from surrey i’ll go to kent if i get in! any other recommendations incase i don’t get into kent?

Oxford Brookes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending