The Student Room Group

can i get an A in bio, chem, maths?

So right now, I'm watching AQA allery chem vids and reading the cgp chem rev guide and then doing PMT topic-wise papers for each topic and then doing the same thing for bio (cgp rev guide and then topic-wise papers), for maths, I'm doing the textbook mixed exercise questions and then doing the topic wise questions and I've left exactly three weeks for full exam paper practice, can I get an A?
Original post by _h.ya_
So right now, I'm watching AQA allery chem vids and reading the cgp chem rev guide and then doing PMT topic-wise papers for each topic and then doing the same thing for bio (cgp rev guide and then topic-wise papers), for maths, I'm doing the textbook mixed exercise questions and then doing the topic wise questions and I've left exactly three weeks for full exam paper practice, can I get an A?

It depends, what grades are you currently operating at? The jump from B or C to an A is much more feasible than D to A, for example. It's hard, but it's possible, I suppose. Even if it wasn't possible, you still owe it to yourself to try anyway and get the best grades you can possibly achieve.

Good luck on your A levels :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest