The Student Room Group
I've applied but not had an offer yet. I think it'll be my first choice if I do get an offer though.

What's your offer?
Reply 2
Hey,
Oh I got BBC, not a bad offer really. Just out of interest why did you pick JMU? Did you go to one of the Open Days? If so, what did you think? Its really competitive though, so I was panicking as to whether I would get an offer. I wish you luck.

Keep me posted!
:-)
Didn't manage to get to an open day, but I picked it mainly because of location and the fact it's NCTJ accredited. To be honest though, I'm not really expecting an offer as it's very competitive, like you said. Fingers cross though!

Thanks! Well done on getting the offer as well :smile:
Reply 4
Oh, I was just reading your profile. I'm taking the same as you inc. English Language. JMU was my second option but its such a shame its not more academic (courses include a degree in football- *shudders*) and its an ex-polytechnic... sub-standard. Ha ha. The course seems really demanding though and that appeals. At least I know who else is interested in the course.

Sorry, a little rant but overall its all good.

:smile:
There isn't a specific course content on the John Moores site, so I think I'll e-mail them about it tomorrow.

What are your other choices?
Reply 6
That was it for JMU and the Uni of Liverpool English and Communication Studies but Journalism is my firm choice.

Check this out:
http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/MKG_Global_Docs/BA_Journalism.pdf

It tells you everything!
Thanks for that :smile: I quite like the course, but I just want to know whether I've been rejected now!

Latest

Trending

Trending