The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why do they have to have 20 markers! I hate them! I struggle with them all the time! Last night of revision tonight ... :frown:

Good Luck!
Reply 41
danni lol just ******** on the 20markers man
well there is one technique my teacher taught me on the 20 marker....he said to start of with an introduction first in which you would reprhase the extra info they provide you with....for example, if a 20 marker said "organisations need information like a human needs blood...discuss the following bla bla bla", then you should start of saying information is very important to an organisation as it helps carry out tasks and information is only of good use if its reliable, accurate, complete, then move on getting each bullet point and finding what chapters it would come in...e.g. if a bullet point said the organisational structure and style of an organisation then you could bring in aspects of hierarchical/flat structures, levels and layers, information flow...etc.
one more thing forgot to tell you make sure you have a conclusion, even if its like 3 and a half lines you must agree to the question or give a statement of what you think. for example, after analysing the above it can be said that information is very important to an organisation.
Reply 44
Hiral Patel
well there is one technique my teacher taught me on the 20 marker....he said to start of with an introduction first in which you would reprhase the extra info they provide you with....for example, if a 20 marker said "organisations need information like a human needs blood...discuss the following bla bla bla", then you should start of saying information is very important to an organisation as it helps carry out tasks and information is only of good use if its reliable, accurate, complete, then move on getting each bullet point and finding what chapters it would come in...e.g. if a bullet point said the organisational structure and style of an organisation then you could bring in aspects of hierarchical/flat structures, levels and layers, information flow...etc.

dont use the heathcote book mate...waste of time, look at the markscheme.

i used the heathcote book for Unit 1 and got a 'D'. Used the markscheme and got an 'A'. TBH - it was easier to revising from the MS than heathcote...
Reply 45
ICT is my fave subject but this is the worst exam ever I think!
I just cant get it all to stick... been reading my books and notes etc over and over again!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRG!
Reply 46
How can ICT be your favourite subject! It's absolutely woeful. I'm going to study compsci at uni and absolutely hate ICT lol.

I have ICT4 tomorrow and pretty much bricking it now. Need a B really to maintain my overall A.
has n e one got the june 2008 unit 4 paper, i want to do it 2nyt to prepare???
Reply 48
is it on the internet?

if not, you cant have it!
Reply 49
just out of curiosity...

how do you lot revise? Markscheme, heathcote etc..?
Reply 50
bit of everything!!
Reply 51
ok guys last ditch revision everyone just put what they know lol up in their msgs
PLZ SEND ME ICT UNIT 4 JUNE 2008 someone and kirsty less of ur cheek lol
Reply 53
:biggrin:

Serously right, if its not on the aqa website, we're not gonna have it!!! :P
Reply 55
Hiral Patel

bro? where did u get that from?

you may aswell pass us the jan 09 paper?? lol
Reply 56
i get it from E-aqa lol dont ask how
Reply 57
i can get jan 09 papers 5 days after the exams done
VK-91
bro? where did u get that from?

you may aswell pass us the jan 09 paper?? lol

Ditto. Where the hell is that from.
Hahahhahahahha
Reply 59
bro our colleges have them but they dont give you...they get them 5 days after the exam with mark schemes online througnh e-aqa service

Latest

Trending

Trending