The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rofl:

Well pld!
Reply 2
what is a bukkake? just out of interest.
Reply 3
Thinking of trying it?
:confused: Serious question.
Reply 5
Sunshine Princess
I'm not sure. But if you all get her pregnant then maybe you're not wasting your semen! I can't find anything about it in religious texts. I'm mainly interested in Christianity and Islam. Thank you!

What ever led you to ask this question? First hand experience? :awesome:
Reply 6
Sunshine Princess
I'm not sure. But if you all get her pregnant then maybe you're not wasting your semen! I can't find anything about it in religious texts. I'm mainly interested in Christianity and Islam. Thank you!

I very much doubt that it would be viewed as acceptable practice in any religion.

Are you thinking of trying it?
Mr Noname
what is a bukkake? just out of interest.

You have one girl there are lots of men who stand in a circle and ejaculate on her all at once. :smile:
Reply 8
Um isn't bukkake just facial? So you couldn't get her pregnant?
Reply 9
You are definitely one of the more creative trolls/bored persons to post on TSR.

:top2:

(Sorry, I don't actually know an answer to your question :p: .)
Well, it would be extramarital sex, so yes.
Reply 11
All sex is sinful.
Sunshine Princess

And why would a religious text include anything about bukkake? Apart from "O come all ye faithful", perhaps. :wink:

Did you know Bukkake is also a type of Japanese noodles. That could be a tragic misunderstanding.
Reply 13
Sunshine Princess

Its a MULTIPLE SIN
Thats why its the best- you know it babe :wink:
Reply 14
How are you going to get her pregnant?
The sperm isn't michael phelps lol.

Did you think that somehow the sperm could diffuse into the bloodstream through her eye then navigate to the egg cell?

hykim1
Um isn't bukkake just facial? So you couldn't get her pregnant?

What if you all miss?

nolongerhearthemusic

What id you're a Mormon?

IanDangerously
Did you know Bukkake is also a type of Japanese noodles. That could be a tragic misunderstanding.

:toofunny: Imagine if they mixed up the flavourings?!
Reply 16
nolongerhearthemusic

who said one/more of the bukkakers and the bukkakee has to be married? :p:
Bateman

Did you think that somehow the sperm could diffuse into the bloodstream through her eye then navigate to the egg cell?

What if the sperm is Michael Phelps?
Reply 18
Bateman

That'd be the Superman of Sperm. :cool:

EDIT: Super Sperm sounds better I realised.
Sunshine Princess
What id you're a Mormon?

Then you can have multiple wives but not multiple husbands. So, still a sin.

Latest