The Student Room Group

IB revision courses - which one can you recommend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toulo
Hi

I want to attend an IB revision course in spring and I am not sure which one to choose.

I've found the following courses: OSC, London IB Revision, Oxford Royale, Europe Revision courses

It's hard to tell which one is the "best" - so I was hoping someone here has experience or heard sth about them - if they are supposed to be good or bad.

(btw, I've searched the forum and the threads I found did not really give me the info I am looking for.)

So, can anyone recommend a course?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, check out the Study Academy Vienna. It should be the best at the moment. The classes are super small ( not like in OSC) and in an Austrian Castle! A friend was there last year and she said it was awesome!
Check out Study Academy Vienna. Supposed to be the best! Small groups and classes are in a beautiful Austrian castle! :-))
Reply 22
I know this is an ancient post but did you ever go on one of these courses? If so, which one? And was it beneficial?
Original post by toulo
Hi

I want to attend an IB revision course in spring and I am not sure which one to choose.

I've found the following courses: OSC, London IB Revision, Oxford Royale, Europe Revision courses

It's hard to tell which one is the "best" - so I was hoping someone here has experience or heard sth about them - if they are supposed to be good or bad.

(btw, I've searched the forum and the threads I found did not really give me the info I am looking for.)

So, can anyone recommend a course?

Thanks a lot!
Original post by PJDK
I know this is an ancient post but did you ever go on one of these courses? If so, which one? And was it beneficial?

My son went to Sevenoaks school twice for IB revision and said it was hugely beneficial.
Reply 24
Original post by Anna Schoon
My son went to Sevenoaks school twice for IB revision and said it was hugely beneficial.

I've been on the Soaks Summer course for Maths HL and it was really good for consolidating summer revision - wouldn't say hugely beneficial but having been on the course i doubt other courses would be markedly or even that much better, since there's not much you can do in a week. I'll also say Sevenoaks is a really nice school, I doubt you'd use it extensively in a week but there's a pool, big gym, huge grounds - also, lots of ppl from European International schools were there for courses, if that means anything to anyone...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending