The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kevin123
do talibans speak urdu

no they are pashtun speak pashtu
sahil112
lol if your afghan then you should no why i hate them when i say i am from kandahar and fully pashtun

ok... you were just praising Rabbani a second ago :confused: So who do you hate the NA, the northern ethnic groups...??
kevin123
do talibans speak urdu

Afghan Pashtun mainly speak Pashto, Northen ones may know Persian as well

Pakistani Pashto may speak some Urdu, but 1st lang Pashto

2 Pashtun friends of mine speak both Persian and Pashtun... one spoke abit of Urdu as well

The Taliban - mostly from S Afganistan and N. Pakistan... they speak Pashto, when they were in power I think they kept Persian as one of the national lang. alongside Pashto
Reply 23
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
ok... you were just praising Rabbani a second ago :confused: So who do you hate the NA, the northern ethnic groups...??

rabbani was a great leader thats 1 of the reasons i support him but the northern allience who later on strted with the killing of taliban ( i no he did aswell but at the same time he was making the country a better place) and also ruining the country even more they killed innocent pashtuns etc i hate the northern allience i have been brought up that way and thats the way im going to be
hamid karzai will be elected president again?
I have an Afghan friend who happens to be jewish.
Reply 26
nick_vivek
hamid karzai will be elected president again?

i doubt it
sahil112
rabbani was a great leader thats 1 of the reasons i support him but the northern allience who later on strted with the killing of taliban ( i no he did aswell but at the same time he was making the country a better place) and also ruining the country even more they killed innocent pashtuns etc i hate the northern allience i have been brought up that way and thats the way im going to be

so is there any future for Afghanistan, can the Persian North and Pashtun South co-exsist or does the country have to be split so there are no more wars...
Reply 28
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
so is there any future for Afghanistan, can the Persian North and Pashtun South co-exsist or does the country have to be split so there are no more wars...

i dont no but i think i can speak for nearly every pashtun when i say we want to get rid of the northern alience
sahil112
i doubt it

i do not know about Afghanistan but he is good to our country
i wish he would retain his power
sahil112
i dont no but i think i can speak for nearly every pashtun when i say we want to get rid of the northern alience

The NA is scrapped (I think)... the indivual factions/parties remain tho...
Reply 31
pashtun from NWFP

Latest

Trending

Trending