Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Smiling...Rain
Ever so slightly above average :p:

You're def above average :smile:
fran.ha
I voted below average.

and yet you're not :rolleyes:

this poll only really works for people without pictures up... or for people with pictures, depending on what you're trying to find out. Either way it's kind of a meaningless survey.
Reply 382
Slightly above average? Hmmmmmmmm
Reply 383
fran.ha
I voted below average.

Youre cute :smile: Def not below average.
My self image changes constantly, but right now I'd say below average.
NicoNirvana
My self image changes constantly, but right now I'd say below average.

I'd disagree :smile:
onlinebacon
Average i reckon

Nothing special :wink:

What you on about, you know you're top-notch. :wink: You're Obama for God's sake.
Reply 387
I put good looking, but on a good day, I think I can be very good looking.
But then I try to take pride in my appearance, n in say like my gym or whatever, I'd prob get under average.
Im alrite lol. Can someone please help me with chemistry if they have time>>>.
Reply 389
Slightly above average? Hmmmmmmmm
aliphatic
What you on about, you know you're top-notch. :wink: You're Obama for God's sake.

hahahhaha :hmmm: :zomg:
Reply 391
I hate myself, I know every imperfection - if not now, I will probably find it. Ever since I was bullied I started to hate my reflection. I do sometimes see a nice girl look back at me in the mirror, so maybe I'm not that bad. Whatever the case, I'll learn to live with me again, I'll get rid of these insecurities someday :smile:
I chose 'slightly below average'.
I have had boyfriends before, but not for a long time, so I can only assume I've gone downhill since then! I have days where I think I'm prettier than other days, though in reality I expect I look the same all the time! And I think that lies at 'slightly below average'.
Reply 393
Im a 10 baby. Its a well known fact.

I don't understand why anybody would want to say any different about themselves. ******* amazed at the amount of people chose the first three. The question was how good looking do you think you are not what everybody else thinks. If your reality matches everybody elses for no other reason than you flatly think "so many other people can't be wrong" then you need to have a word with yourselves.

If somebody asked you for a short 'resume' about yourself you would make it the best ******* short resume the world has ever seen. Why would you wan't to put yourself down? I'm easily the best person I know. Could write for days on the subject of self esteem and all that so I'll call an end here before I reach 3 sides of A4.
I'd say I'm average tbh. That's what I ticked :smile:
Reply 395
Noire
I hate myself, I know every imperfection - if not now, I will probably find it. Ever since I was bullied I started to hate my reflection.

Song writer in the making! Don't say things like that though, most guys find pretty much every girl attractive in one way or another...its probably just your low self esteem that makes you perhaps less approachable caused by those wretched bullies, not how you look in the slightest.

I'd say I'm pretty. Pretty average.
I'd say I can look like a prat sometimes, but I do sometimes scrub up well.
I ticked average but tbh I think, now anyway, that im slightly above. Im happy with how i look anywho.
jackMTN
Im a 10 baby. Its a well known fact.

I don't understand why anybody would want to say any different about themselves. ******* amazed at the amount of people chose the first three. The question was how good looking do you think you are not what everybody else thinks. If your reality matches everybody elses for no other reason than you flatly think "so many other people can't be wrong" then you need to have a word with yourselves.

If somebody asked you for a short 'resume' about yourself you would make it the best ******* short resume the world has ever seen. Why would you wan't to put yourself down? I'm easily the best person I know. Could write for days on the subject of self esteem and all that so I'll call an end here before I reach 3 sides of A4.

I can see why you'd say that, but not everyone feels the same. I'm nowhere near the best person I know. I think I'm unattractive -and that doesn't have anything to do with what anyone else thinks (like you said it shouldn't anyway.)
Reply 399
guppygould
I can see why you'd say that, but not everyone feels the same. I'm nowhere near the best person I know. I think I'm unattractive -and that doesn't have anything to do with what anyone else thinks (like you said it shouldn't anyway.)

Do you think that you are unattractive by other peoples standards or purely your own?

To everybody else I'm more of a 6. Even if the thread said what does everybody else rate you I would have still put 10 simply for the fact that I dont give a toss about what anyone else thinks about me.

Quick Reply

Latest